Begin your adventure with Computational Fluid Dynamics using the QuickerSim CFD Toolbox for MATLAB®!
Together with the rapid increase of computing power, CFD enters more and more industries. A CFD-engineer is definitely the job of the future. This is quite a complex field, however, as it involves physics, PDEs and numerical methods. Deal with it in the most productive environment you can get.
MATLAB® is intuitive, flexible and easy to use. In addition, it is taught and accessible in academic institutions world-wide*.
Starting learning or creating your semester projects using the QuickerSim CFD Toolbox. It has several advantages over the other market options:
- you just need basic MATLAB® programming skills
- compared to other open-source platforms, it is clear and easy to understand
- by seeing the ‘maths’ underlying the CFD solver, you learn the logic of the whole process
- there are plenty of learning materials available on-line in form of tutorial texts, m-files and YouTube movies. And the base keeps on growing!
We offer three solutions for students:
|BASIC STUDENT LICENSE**:
|FULL STUDENT LICENSE**:
* even if your university does not have MATLAB®, you can still get your personal license at a fraction of the commercial price. Check out https://www.mathworks.com/ for more details
** the scan/photo of the student ID is required during the purchase process